Five Ways to Ensure the Orphan Crisis will NEVER be solved by the church.
1. Focus on building more orphanages and less on getting children into forever families.
2. Avoid the following books of the Bible: James, Exodus, Isaiah, Job, Psalm, Matthew, Acts, John, Jeremiah, Esther, Deuteronomy, Hosea, Malachi, 1 Timothy, Lamentations, Proverbs, 2 Kings, Judges, Numbers, Ezekiel, and Genesis.
3. Pray for orphans without families around the world, then take no action.
4. Keep the benefit when you visit them. Take pictures. Feel sad. Be humbled. Play soccer. Then go home and talk a lot about your experience.
5. Let non-profits and passionate orphan advocates take care of the crisis.
Get your attention?
Steve Gillis Founder | Exec. Director www.patchourplanet.org