POP Needs List:
Patch Our Planet solely operates off of generous donations from individuals, churches and businesses. We are a tax exempt 501c3 non profit. Thank you! We need you to accomplish some big goals!
1. Prayer support. I know it sometimes sounds like a setup to “asking for money”, but it’s a real request. It means a lot to us. Really.
2. Financial support for Washington, D.C. trip Nov. 2011 to represent POP on an international adoption panel at the White House. (Estimated cost = $350) How much is it worth to influence a nation? Okay, maybe I’m dreaming, but I am a little excited too!
3. Financial support for Costa Rican orphanage trip, Dec. 2011(Estimated cost = $700) POP is adopting an orphanage in Costa Rica to model what we are teaching to churches.
4. Financial support for Ukraine orphanage trip, January 2012(Estimated cost = $2,200) Traveling with POP partner, First Woodstock and T.E.A.R. ministries to serve 5-6 orphanages and 1,600 orphans as we care for orphans, train the caretakers and begin the process of connecting churches with the orphanages for long term care.
4. Corporate sponsor(s) for U.S. Tour April 2012-May 2012
(Estimated cost = $8,000) Educate/Equip churches from GA – California and back. Attend Christian Orphan Alliance at Saddleback Church. Raise awareness with churches/individuals with this tour promoting and signing Patch Pledge on website. This pledge will say something like “we will do our part in caring for orphans in our community and within our influence”. Radio station stops to raise awareness. Raise money for POP and orphanage work in Costa Rican orphanage.
5. Individual/Business/Church one time or monthly givers. You allow us to make a difference.